We own it. It’s who we are and what we do.
Penn Line Enterprises, headquartered in Scottdale, Pennsylvania, is a privately held, employee-owned company with diverse operations in energy and infrastructure. Founded upon the simple notion of “fair dealing and good work“, we believe we are only as good as our last job. We’ll guarantee it, or we’ll make it right. It’s what we have done since 1940.
Small enough to call you by name. Large enough to respond.
Our structure allows each of our business segments to conduct business on a personal level, while utilizing the assets and support the consolidation of resources can provide. This gives us the opportunity to create lasting relationships with our customers who know the quality and integrity of our work, and the adaptability to provide specialized services on demand.
Our core capabilities include:
- Line clearance tree trimming and transmission corridor maintenance
- Pipeline mowing and right-of-way clearing
- Guide rail installation, repair and replacement
- Erosion control and site re-vegetation
- Design/build of inside power and data systems
- Power line construction and maintenance